Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm blessed...

Now I know why Chris always liked taking the care packages we send out to our soldiers; talking to people in line is pretty cool. We now have a total of 25 soldiers. The freight charges are starting to add up, but it's still managable. The last two times people from my work have helped chip in for the shipping. The the thing that really surprised me were total strangers throwing in whatever money they had in their pockets. They usually peak over and try to see where all the packages are going. I then explain to them that I went on this website www.SoldiersAngels.com and adopted a soldier which grew to 25. It revitalizes me by the reaction I get. Americans are still pretty patriotic and think about the soldiers fighting for our freedom. It's something I hope won't evaporate with all the negativism coming from the media and democrats.

No comments: