Monday, August 01, 2005

I live in the land of loonies. I usually don't go to political rallies, but the bile coming from the Left is just, too much. Our wonderful Attorney General Lockyer, commissioned this twisted person to put up so-called art in the lobby of the Atty Gen office. The mural was a picture of the Stars and Stripes being flushed down the toilet. On the side of the painting it states "thanks to Mr Bush". Censorship is something I don't take lightly, but using taxpayer money for this trash is just wrong. While I would support taking this display down, my family and I weren't there for that. We wanted to support America and the troops overseas protecting our freedom. The event started at 3:30 pm, we didn't get there until 6:45 pm. There were still people around the "support America" displays. It was a very positive event. A couple of kids sang the Star Spangled Banner. The damn counter-protesters wouldn't even shut up to sing the National Anthem. All they could do was shout insults. My boys even noticed the hate on their faces. They asked me "Dad, why are they so angry?" To tell you the truth I truly don't understand these misguided fools.

No comments: